Cooking Time: 15 minutes
¼ cup olive oil
4 cod fillets
A bunch of basil, torn
Juice from 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
2) Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes at 350
4) Meanwhile, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
5) Serve the air fried cod with the basil vinaigrette.
Calories per serving: 235; Carbohydrates: 1.9g; Protein: 14.3g; Fat: 18.9g