Cooking Time: 15 minutes
½ cup almond flour
¾ cup coconut milk
1 big white onion, sliced into rings
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, smoked paprika, salt and
3) In another bowl, combine the eggs and coconut milk.
4) Soak the onion slices into the egg mixture.
5) Dredge the onion slices in the almond flour mixture.
6) Place in the air fryer basket.
7) Close and cook for 15 minutes at 325
8) Halfway through the cooking time, shake the fryer basket for even cooking.
Calories per serving: 217; Carbohydrates: 8.6g; Protein:5.3g; Fat: 17.9g