Cooking Time: 25 minutes
¼ cup butter, melted¾ cup almond flour
16 pieces chicken wings
2 tablespoons stevia powder
4 tablespoons minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken wings, almond flour, stevia powder, and
garlic Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 25 minutes at 400
4) Halfway through the cooking time, make sure that you give the fryer basket a
5) Once cooked, place in a bowl and drizzle with melted butter. Toss to coat.
Calories per serving: 365; Carbohydrates: 7.8g; Protein: 23.7g; Fat: 26.9