Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1-pound ground beef
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
6 cups eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
2) In a baking dish that will fit in the air fryer, mix the ground beef, onion, garlic,
olive oil, and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Pour in the beaten eggs and give a good stir.
4) Place the dish with the beef and egg mixture in the air fryer.
5) Bake for 30 minutes at 325
Calories per serving: 1520; Carbohydrates: 10.4g; Protein: 87.9g; Fat: 125.11g