Cooking Time: 30 minutes
¼ cup coconut milk
½ cup almond flour
1 ½ tablespoons old bay Cajun seasoning
1 egg, beaten
4 small chicken thighs
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
2) Mix the egg and coconut milk in a bowl.
3) Soak the chicken thighs in the beaten egg mixture.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
5) Dredge the chicken thighs in the almond flour mixture.
6) Place in the air fryer basket.
7) Cook for 30 minutes at 350
Calories per serving: 590; Carbohydrates: 3.2g; Protein:32.5 g; Fat: 38.6g