Cooking Time: 15 minutes
½ cup almond flour
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons coconut oil
8 chicken tenderloins
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
2) Season the chicken tenderloin with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Soak in beaten eggs then dredge in almond flour.
4) Place in the air fryer and brush with coconut oil.
5) Cook for 15 minutes at 375
6) Halfway through the cooking time, give the fryer basket a shake to cook evenly.
Calories per serving: 130.3; Carbohydrates: 0.7g; Protein:8.7 g; Fat:10.3 g